International customers please read our terms and conditions page, you must contact us by e-mail before ordering.
Our products are described with a product code, description, specifications and price.
You pay the price you see at checkout, plus the delivery charge (see below).
- The default display is with UK VAT unless a different country is selected in the basket shipping calculator.
- For UK and EU customers, displayed product prices include VAT, and is the default display.
- For international (non-EU) customers, including Jersey and Guernsey, when the COUNTRY is entered in either the checkout page, or using the shipping calculator on the basket page, displayed prices are then without VAT.
Prices are based on an average skin size (detailed for each product).
We use SagePay to take your card payment: Visa, Delta, Electron, Mastercard, Amex
- Select your products in the shop pages.
- Select the options, then add to your shopping cart.
- Then carry on shopping!
- View and change your shopping cart by clicking the shopping basket icon.
- Using the shipping calculator, selecting a different country will display with or without tax for your country.
- Proceed to checkout from the shopping cart. You will be asked for your billing and delivery details in customer information.
- In the Payments page select your shipping and payment options.
- For UK Mainland UK customers, please select “Standard” delivery, or if local and you want to collect then “Locals – Collect from Warehouse”.
- For other UK customers, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey there is one delivery option.
- If the weight of your order exceeds our standard delivery charges, your order can be placed but without the delivery charge. We will call you to agree and pay for the best delivery option for you. Alternatively, please call to place your order directly with us.
- For International Orders, additional shipping charges apply. Please contact by email for details.
- Select the SagePay payment option.
- Review your order, and make any required changes.
- Click the SagePay button. You will be taken to SagePay to enter your credit / debit card details.
- When payment is complete, you will be returned to our website, and receive a confirmation email.
- Your order will be dispatched to you, normally within one working day. Delivery times will vary depending on destination.
If we are out of stock of a product you have ordered we will contact you.
Orders are normally delivered within 1 working day to the UK mainland, and normally up to 3 days for other UK destinations from the time of dispatch. Depending on product availability, the delivery may be split. Please bear in mind that due to the increased demand placed on courier companies due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be unforeseen delays with delivery.
We have a standard delivery charge of £12.60 (including VAT) per order up to 15Kg for most UK destinations (mainland UK, Scottish highlands and islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly) then £19.99 between 15kg and 30kg. Product weight details are included with each product, and shipping calculated at checkout. A smaller charge applies to smaller, lightweight items.
For the Channel Islands all orders up to 25kg is £21.54(including VAT).
Please note, that as of January 1st 2020, deliveries to Northern Ireland will be £30 (including VAT) per order up to 20Kg. If the total weight of your order is in excess of 20Kg, we will contact you once you’ve placed your order to arrange and charge for delivery separately. Due to new rules on shipping to NI, orders will no longer be dispatched same day and transit times may be longer. Please bear with us and we will endeavour to deliver your leather as quickly as possible.
Once your order is dispatched, tracking information will automatically be emailed to customers (to the email address provided at checkout), the tracking info will come direct from the courier company which will be delivering your parcel- usually APC or Tuffnells. Our customer service team is always on stand by to keep you up to date with your order’s progress.
For local customers, we offer collection from our warehouse. (THIS SERVICE IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS)
Collection will be during our standard opening times, AFTER you have received a confirmation email that your order is assembled.
Worldwide shipping is available. Please contact us for a quote.
If the delivery address on an order is outside of the EU an import tax may be payable upon receipt of the goods. The amount payable depends on the destination and may be subject to change. These payments are the responsibility of the customer and we accept no liability for any payments which may be due.