International customers please read our terms and conditions page, you must contact us by e-mail before ordering.
Our products are described with a product code, description, specifications and price.
You pay the price you see at checkout, plus the delivery charge (see below).
- The default display is with UK VAT unless a different country is selected in the basket shipping calculator.
- For UK and EU customers, displayed product prices include VAT, and is the default display.
- For international (non-EU) customers, including Jersey and Guernsey, when the COUNTRY is entered in either the checkout page, or using the shipping calculator on the basket page, displayed prices are then without VAT.
Prices are based on an average skin size (detailed for each product).
We use a payment gateway to take your card payment: Visa, Delta, Electron, Mastercard, Amex. we offer PayPal as an alternative.
- Select your products in the shop pages.
- Select the options, then add to your shopping cart.
- Then carry on shopping!
- View and change your shopping cart by clicking the shopping basket icon.
- Using the shipping calculator, selecting a different country will display with or without tax for your country.
- Proceed to checkout from the shopping cart. You will be asked for your billing and delivery details in customer information.
- In the Payments page select your shipping and payment options.
- For UK Mainland UK customers, please select “Standard” delivery, or if local and you want to collect then “Locals – Collect from Warehouse”.
- For other UK customers, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey there is one delivery option.
- If the weight of your order exceeds our standard delivery charges, your order can be placed but without the delivery charge. We will call you to agree and pay for the best delivery option for you. Alternatively, please call to place your order directly with us.
- For International Orders, additional shipping charges apply. Please contact by email for details.
- Select the payment option.
- Review your order, and make any required changes.
- Click the Place Order button. You will be taken to payment gateway system to enter your credit / debit card details.
- When payment is complete, you will be returned to our website, and receive a confirmation email.
- Your order will be dispatched to you, normally within one working day. Delivery times will vary depending on destination.
If we are out of stock of a product you have ordered we will contact you.
January 2022 Shipping Notice: All orders placed before 13:00 will be dispatched same working day on a next day working day delivery service. However, due to increased pressures of the COVID-19 pandemic, coupled with the increased volumes of parcels as a result of the backlog from Christmas there may be some unforeseen delays with your delivery, but usually only a day or two. The courier company (usually APC or DHL) will endeavour to deliver next day, but this is not guaranteed. Once the parcel has been dispatched we cannot be held accountable for delays with delivery. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time. To get an update on your order, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer services team via email: email@example.com.
Orders are normally delivered within 1 working day to the UK mainland, and normally up to 3 days for other UK destinations from the time of dispatch. Depending on product availability, the delivery may be split. Please bear in mind that due to the increased demand placed on courier companies due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be unforeseen delays with delivery, so we can no longer guarantee next day delivery. This is especially true during peak season such as in the run up to Christmas where there may be further delays with delivery. We will ensure your order leaves us within the specified time frame. Once dispatched it is the hands of the courier company and we cannot be held accountable for delays with shipping. However, the majority of orders are delivered on time. If you you do have any issues with a delivery, please don’t hesitate to contact us for an update, a member of our customer service team will be on hand to help.
We have a standard delivery charge of £12.60 (including VAT) per order up to 30KG for most UK destinations including England, Wales, & the Scottish Lowlands. Delivery Charge to Scottish Highlands is £19.80 (including VAT) up to 30 KG. Delivery to Scottish offshore Islands, as well as Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland is £24.80 (including VAT) up to 30 KG.
All product weight details are included in descriptions, and shipping calculated at checkout. A smaller charge applies to smaller, lightweight items. You can use the shipping Calculator in your basket to get an accurate shipping quote, based on items in your basket and your delivery postcode, before you proceed to checkout.
Please note that delivery lead time to Highlands & Offshore Islands may vary.
Should your order exceed 30 KG, then no carriage charge will be applied during checkout. We will process and pack your order and will contact you directly to collect a separate payment for the delivery charge, once we have been able to calculate the most cost effective shipping method based on weight, volume and delivery postcode.
Once your order is dispatched, tracking information will automatically be emailed to customers (to the email address provided at checkout), the tracking info will come direct from the courier company which will be delivering your parcel- usually APC or DHL. Our customer service team is always on stand by to keep you up to date with your order’s progress.
For local customers, we offer collection from our warehouse. (THIS SERVICE IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS)
Collection will be during our standard opening times, AFTER you have received a confirmation email that your order is assembled.
Worldwide shipping is available. Please contact us for a quote.
If the delivery address on an order is outside of the EU an import tax may be payable upon receipt of the goods. The amount payable depends on the destination and may be subject to change. These payments are the responsibility of the customer and we accept no liability for any payments which may be due.